Re: ...

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:19:05 -0800

Andy Hassall wrote:

> This may depend on your interpretation of whether postings of a new version
> count as 'discussion'.

My interprestation is that a new product announcement is marketing and advertising.

If it isn't then perhaps you could explain what is marketing and advertising.

And if the majority of the people in this usenet group agree with you pray expect blitz of "product announcements" from me and the companies with which I am associated. Is that really what anyone wants?

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu