Re: PEAR DB 1.6.0 has been released

From: Malc P <malc_p_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2004 00:46:54 -0800

Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com> wrote in message news:<uwu69g7c4.fsf_at_standardandpoors.com>...

> About a year ago, I had embarked on building an open source Oracle
> extension to Emacs to allow for dynamic query building within
> Emacs by interacting with metadata from Oracle. I never finished
> it, but had I actually published it to the Open source community,
> I certainly would have let people in this group know. Would I
> have been chastised for that?

No more than Art gets castigated when he tags "Download utils2_ak from the iiug website" to his messages.
But then Art does it for the kudos.* ;-) Malc
*(1) homophonic spelling of Sir Clive Sinclair's 32-bit operating system running on a 16-bit chip with an 8-bit bus. *(2) Feeling one gets when posting "Hey Art, I found a fatal bug in that awk function of yours on myshcema line 5237" Received on Fri Feb 27 2004 - 02:46:54 CST