recommended book on Oracle XML DB ?

From: Larry <surfunbear_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2004 07:22:49 -0800

I am a software engineer familiar with C++, Java, a little SQL, xml, and xslt. I just got a document about Oracle XML DB that our company may start working with, and particularly the xml side I'm thinking and I might have an oppurtunity to get involved. I would like a recommendation on a good book. I prefer books which are concise and easy to understand yet give some real examples, go into a little of related areas, history etc. If I find it really interesting, I can allways buy a heavy duty detailed book latter. Received on Thu Feb 26 2004 - 09:22:49 CST