Crystal 8.5 Native Oracle Driver Problem

From: Craig <craigatola_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2004 13:56:57 -0800

Could someone please assist me in upgrading my Crystal native Oracle driver? Presently when I check the properties of "Oracle Server" under "More Data Sources" I see the following:

Database DLL Name=pdsora7.dll
Server Type=Oracle Server
Datasource Type=SQL

We are working from an Oracle 8.1.7 database and need to install the p2sora7.dll driver in order to reference Oracle stored procedures from Crystal. I've already tried the dbexdrvrwin_en_200401.exe to no avail.

Also, I see the p2sora7.dll is in my C:\WINNT\Crystal directory. How do I get the application to see that driver. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
C. Thompson Received on Wed Feb 25 2004 - 15:56:57 CST