Re: PEAR DB 1.6.0 has been released - now OT if not originally

From: Jonathan Leffler <jleffler_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:06:15 GMT

Nonsense wrote:

> SPAM
In comp.databases.informix, your posting was fine. I suspect the same was true of comp.databases.ibm-db2, but would defer to the denizens of that group if there is disagreement.

It appears that your posting to comp.databases.oracle.server and comp.databases.oracle.misc was misguided under the rules of those groups. In future, post to comp.databases.oracle.marketplace - simply to avoid the barrage of negative emails. I agree that it seems unnecessarily hostile - maybe they simply aren't attuned to open source.

Email: jleffler_at_earthlink.net, jleffler_at_us.ibm.com