Re: pl/sql help

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:44:08 -0800

samuels_at_blue.seas.upenn.edu wrote:

> i hope i've explained this well. i'm looking to do this with pl/sql. the database version i am using is 8.1.7.
> thanks in advance for any help anyone could provide.

> -maurice
> samuels_at_seas.upenn.edu

Based on what you wrote I have no idea what it is that you can not do. Or why you want to do any of it.

But it sure looks like school work and we don't do other people's school work so have at it. Write your DDL and if you run into a problem with any of the DDL then post that specific DDL explaining how it doesn't do what you want done.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu