Re: joins: avoiding recurrences

From: Torsten <t.lange_at_ufz.de>
Date: 23 Feb 2004 04:53:26 -0800

I forgot to ask, if it is possible to perfom a natural join of tables by setting NULL values if one table is missing its counter part in the other table (using decode...). This could be a very comfortable solution. I try it anyway but please would you tell me, if there is no way to do it. I'm too beginner...

Thank you,
Torsten Received on Mon Feb 23 2004 - 06:53:26 CST