silent install 9iAS

From: Bert <bert.kraan_at_ibridge.nl>
Date: 23 Feb 2004 00:27:53 -0800

I have succesfully installed 9ias infrastructure (on linux advanced server 2.1) using a responsefile.
When i try to silently install a 9ias middletier on the same system the installation stops and shows the "Existing Orace 9iAS Single Sign-On" screen and it does not display the hostname, although I entered that in the responsefile too.

I use the examples from the installation cd's

Anyone any idea's, tips, experience, working examples?? Received on Mon Feb 23 2004 - 02:27:53 CST