Re: PEAR DB 1.6.0 has been released

From: Buck <buck_at_bitchslap.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:58:46 -0500

Danield Morgan,

You are an ignorant turd, as well as all the other cry-babies complaining. What is your point? To create more spam complaining about it? A bunch of ignorant retarded turds.

PEAR is a contribution to not only YOUR DUMBASSES, but to people out there that are actually intelligent enough to use it. God what a useless lump of shit you people are.