2004-02 - Training vendors for Forms 9i ?

From: sPh <sphealey_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 20 Feb 2004 12:01:38 -0800

Can anyone recommend a good vendor for classroom training on Oracle 9i Forms Developer?

Our local training vendor in St. Louis has cancelled out on us three times in 5 months. Oracle is not currently offering the class in Chicago. We are having a devil of a time finding anyone who does. At this point we are ready to travel just about anywhere in the US, though the closer to the midwest the better.

Does anyone know of any training vendors who (a) offer this class (b) have good instructors (c) don't cancel out at the last minute? Has anyone used Trubix in Seattle?

Thanks

sPh Received on Fri Feb 20 2004 - 14:01:38 CST