Re: PEAR DB 1.6.0 has been released

From: Fernando Nunes <spam_at_domus.online.pt>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:59:04 +0000

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Analysis&Solutions wrote:
>

>> Crack open the beer,

> How often do we get the chance to be spammed by someone too rude
> to read the FAQ, to lacking in respect to post in the appropriate
> usenet group, or more deserving of being ignored.
>
> Yeah ... lets celebrate a spammer trying to sell is stuff. This
> must be an internet first.
>
> When you get done being giddy try apologizing. I hope everyone
> ignores your post and treats you with all the respect you have
> earned.

I'd bet you can call it SPAM... But PEAR is part of the open source PHP web development package. As such, i'd call it "not bad spam" (?!). He isn't earning anything except maybe (bad?) reputation.

PEAR pretends to be a layer of abstraction between PHP and the database (yeah... it would be great to have really portable SQL :P)

Just a thought... please don't flame me and don't be "inflamed".

Regards. Received on Fri Feb 20 2004 - 12:59:04 CST