Memory_Management Stop Error during install

From: Yanick Hudon <yannik_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:49:21 -0500

Hi all,

        Since the last few days, i was trying to install Oracle Enterprise 9.2.0.1

        on a Windows 2000 advanced Server and i've got some problems during
        install.  After selecting default for everything for the
installation, it was
        starting and the installation was freezing at 34% followed by a
memory
        manegement stop error.

        After inspecting my other software configuration i suspected a
couple
        of applications whose can cause the problem:

- I stopped Norton Internet Security;
- I stopped my Kaspersky Anti-virus Software;
- I also stopped the service Protected Storage;
After those actions, i could run trough the installation process until the end, now my question is which one of the above actions was the right one to run trough??????? Any helps would be appreciated Thanks in advance