Re: Some way to list all constraints?

From: PeteCresswell <GoogleGroups_at_FatBelly.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2004 07:18:10 -0800

> Check the ALL_CONSTRAINTS table.

Got it. Thanks.

Funny thing though...via SQL Programmer this SQL returns CONSTRAINT_NAME values, but nothing in the SEARCH_CONDITION column.

SELECT
   ac.CONSTRAINT_NAME,
   ac.SEARCH_CONDITION

FROM
   ALL_CONSTRAINTS ac

WHERE
   ac.OWNER='FIMACON'

ORDER BY
   ac.CONSTRAINT_NAME;

OTOH, if I go at it via ODBC from an MS Access DB using this SQL, I see SEARCH_CONDITION in at least some (but not all) rows:

SELECT
   PUBLIC_ALL_CONSTRAINTS.CONSTRAINT_NAME,    PUBLIC_ALL_CONSTRAINTS.SEARCH_CONDITION FROM
   PUBLIC_ALL_CONSTRAINTS WHERE
   (((PUBLIC_ALL_CONSTRAINTS.OWNER)="FIMACON")) ORDER BY
   PUBLIC_ALL_CONSTRAINTS.CONSTRAINT_NAME;