POL 3200 - SLOT DELETED ERROR IN ORACLE 9i LITE

From: Kishore <kishore_seshagiri_at_adp.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2004 01:04:55 -0800

Hi All,

Does anybody know

  1. What are the possible causes POL 3200 Error to occur in Oracle 9i Lite.
  2. How to investigate the error
  3. How to fix it.

The Official oracle documentation asks to contact the oracle customer support. If anyone has faced this error, can you please let me know more about this.

I am getting this error, when trying to update a CLOB field.

Thanks,
Kishore Received on Wed Feb 18 2004 - 03:04:55 CST