Oracle - Dual Monitors

From: Llawnroc <llawnroc_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2004 23:20:33 -0800

Hopefully someone can help mw with this one, it's starting to look like I won't find a fix!

Right the problem I have is this:

New application has been developed using a web interface to Oracle forms, works perfectly on 1 monitor, however, when you connect a second monitor and run dual screens, the form does not function correctly on the second screen. By not working, I mean that the menus do not function, yet if I partially move IE across to the second screen the menus still work. (Strange!)

I've downloaded the latest drivers from Nvidia to see if this fixes the issues, but to no avail. We would go to 20" widescreens (LCD) however, the company do not want to pay in excess of $2000 for a screen when they can get the same functionality out of 2 17" Flat panels for the almoost 1/4 of the cost.

I'm using the following kit:

Dell Optilplex GX270
Nvidia FX5200 (Dell supplied)
Windows XP SP1 + All patches and hotfixes Internet Explorer 6.0 + All patches and hotfixes Oracle Forms 6i

Hopefully someone can assistance. Thanks in advance Received on Wed Feb 18 2004 - 01:20:33 CST