Character Set

From: Nicolas Bronke <Nicolas_bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:59:15 +0100

On one Windows System we have several Oracle instances. Because of some facts they have different Server Character sets. So far as good or bad. But we want to create by a routine dumpfiles on this machine.And here are the problem. Windows has only one NLS_LANG entry in the registry. So is it possible to change the characterset for the export, so that the dumpfile is corrrect?

Thanks for recommendations.

Nicolas Received on Sun Feb 15 2004 - 16:59:15 CST