Re: Openworld Paris - French only?

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 03:23:22 GMT

Dave wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Looking to goto a conference this year and thinking about openworld
> paris.. ust curious but is most of the event in French or English?
> I'm English only speaking and wouldn't want to show up to most of the
> sessions being French, German or the like. :)
>
> I hope I don't sound ignorant.
>
> Thanks

I don't think the location or date of the European Oracle World has been announced yet - just the San Francsico and Shanghai ones. It may not be Paris.
The presentations are typically presented in English and translated in real time to a number of different languages, depending on locale Received on Fri Feb 13 2004 - 21:23:22 CST