Re: Advise needed: Can I use/learn Oracle quickly?

From: Erwin Moller <since_humans_read_this_I_am_spammed_too_much_at_spamyourself.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:50:25 +0100

> Just visit http://otn.oracle.com and don't expect we'll forgive you
> for not even being willing to visit the Oracle site instead of asking
> unnecessary questions.
> And, oh yes: with this attitude you'll get nowhere in Oracle.

Thanks a lot Sybrand.
You are a real help.

If a newbie asks me a question I take a few minutes to answer politely and try to motivate that newbie.
You, however, are clearly so far evolved above the rest of us that you can afford to behave like the arrogant guy you are. Who are you trying to impress? The others in this NG?

If you think I ask silly questions, just don't bother to answer.