Re: Ad Hoc Reporting for Oracle

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:06:29 -0800

Bill wrote:

> Hello - Someone was asking about a Ad Hoc reporting product for
> Oracle. We have developed a .NET and XML based Ad Hoc Report Builder,
> LGX Ad Hoc. This product has been developed with feedback from the
> development community. More information is available at:
> http://www.logixml.com/products/AdHoc/adhoc.htm
>

> Thanks
> LogiXML Team
> www.logixml.com

Dear Spammer.

We have gone to great trouble to keep spam out of these usenet groups. Had you taken the time or exercised the courtesy of read the FAQ you would have seen that all commercial postings must be made in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Please apologize and repost in the appropriate group or expect that rather than attracting customers you have done nothing but anger them.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu