ODBC / OCI

From: Vu Pham <vu_at_sivell.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:02:20 -0600

Hi all,

I am sorry if this question is so simple or has been answered somewhere. I did some Google search but maybe I did'nt use the correct keywords.

I am looking for the benefit comparison between using ODBC or OCI to connect to a remote Oracle server. The platform for the app is W2k.

Thanks,

Vu Received on Sat Feb 07 2004 - 17:02:20 CST