Re: Conference Announcement

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 22:41:19 -0800

Northern California Oracle Users Group wrote:

> The Winter Conference of the Northern California
> Oracle Users Group will be held on Thursday, February
> 19, 2004 at Oracle Corporation Headquarters in Redwood
> Shores.
>
> This conference will have three parallel tracks of
> technical presentations covering such topics as
> database administration, application development, data
> warehousing and Oracle by Oracle.
>
> Our keynote speaker will be Ken Jacobs, Oracle
> Corporation. Other Oracle speakers include David
> Leroy, Hakan Jacobsson and Michael Sit. Other noted
> speakers include Michael Scofield, Dave Martin, Sri
> Rajan, Noel Yuhanna and Erik Jarlstrom.
>
> The Northern California Oracle Users Group is an
> independent, volunteer organization dedicated to the
> education and representation of the users of Oracle
> Corporation's database and tools software.
>
> The conferences run a full day in length, and
> generally feature:
>
> Keynote presentations on topical technical issues.
> Technical and educational presentations on a variety
> of topics.
> Parallel presentation tracks, to select the
> presentations you are most interested in.
> Vendor exhibitors, featuring products and services
> relevant to the Oracle community.
>
> For more details, including conference agenda:
>
> http://www.nocoug.org

I'd very much like to attend but I will be addressing the Board of Directors of the American Board of Urology on the 18th and will be in the air back to Seattle on the 19th.

Perhaps you can make it up to the PSOUG conference in March. http://www.psoug.org/techday.html

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu