Bufallo Processing Centre Time Line

From: New to group <chsingh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:14:16 -0500

Guy's,
I mailed my application for Skilled worker class to Bufallo office on 5th Nov 2003. received file number on 25th Nov 2003. The letter says there is 60 week waiting period before actual processing begins. Can anyone tell me is it really true, do they take 14-15 months just to tell you that whether my application is complete or require additinal document etc. Any one having similar status in Buff. Consulate ? Please do reply. Thanks Dino Received on Fri Feb 06 2004 - 13:14:16 CST