Re: Error "max extend table reached"

From: DBA Infopower Support <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:37:01 -0800

Dear Sybrand,

   If you had a chance to visit our site you'll find out that we do not sell tools to defragment tablespaces.

   if DBA is using same size extents across the tablespace objects then there is no need for such a tool.

   In previous case our goal was to help user to restore services as soon as possible. SQL provided was an example. not a recommendation to run in production.

Regards,

Support

DBA Infopower

https://www.dbainfopower.com

The advice provided by DBA Infopower are provided "as is" with no warranty. DBA Infopower expressly disclaims any warranty, regarding the advice including any implied warranty of merchant fitness for a particular purpose aviating course of dealing and/or performance. DBA Infopower does not warrant that the advices provided by DBA Infopower will be free from bias, detests, errors, eavesdropping or listening. DBA Infopower shall not be responsible for the quality of information or the authentication of the services or details given by experts on the advice. By using this advice the user of the advice accepts the terms and conditions of this statement.