Re: Patching the client software

From: Tim Cuthbertson <timNOcuthSPAM_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:35:59 -0600

Rick,

I actually had to open a TAR to find it. Stupidly enough, you have to download the 9.2.0.4 SERVER patch for 32-bit Windows. When you unzip it, the client patch is inside.

Nothing in the external patch documentation or the patch search functions indicates that this is the case. Even the Oracle support tech that handled my TAR agreed that it is next to impossible to find it if you don't already know where it is.

Tim