Re: oracle database for academic

From: Bill Van Dyk <archyaardvark_at_winslet.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:19:25 -0500

How about an organization which has a purchased license for 8.1.6 and would like to use 8.1.7? Can I just download 8.1.7 (well, I know I can download it) and use it? How many users can log in to the downloaded version? How do you apply licenses to it if you install it an do find out you need additional users?

Thanks.