Error "max extend table reached"

From: Gerard Farrās <gerard.farras_at_ctfc.es>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:27:31 +0100

Hi all,

    I'm a newbie with Oracle database server, and now I having some problems.
I'm working with an application who connects to this database, but I get an error because "a max num of extends for this table is reached". How I can solve this problem?

   Can anybody recommend me any manual or tutorial for start with Oracle?

Thanks,

--
Gerard Farrās
Ārea de Sistemes del CTFC