Re: forms 6i

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 11:33:11 -0800

pierre valache wrote:

> Hello,
>
> where can I find informations on installation of forms 6I under oracle 9i
> and XP
> Best regards
> ch

Likely nowhere as 6i was not cretified to run under XP and only does so after application of, IIRC, Patch 14.

BTW: The difference between XP Home and XP Pro is significant. Which one? Personally I think XP stands for eXtra Problems and have yet to consider it anything of value. Win2K SP4 was the last reasonably stable version of Windows.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu