Need IOUG article

From: eldersprig <fschiff_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:45:07 GMT

I need the article on this web site.

http://www.selectonline.org/articles/jan03/index.cfm

Financial Rate of Return Computations Using Analytical Functions By Claudio Fratarcangeli

This article describes techniques for computing an aggregate product in SQL and for performing rate of return computations for arbitrary date ranges uing Oracle analytical functions.

Can somebody help me out. I really need the information in this article. I am not a IOUG member.

Thanks
Fred

fschiff_at_yahoo.com Received on Wed Jan 28 2004 - 19:45:07 CST