Oracle 9i Certification

From: Oradba Linux <oradba_linux_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:16:52 GMT

I am curious to know if anybody who passed the Oracle 9i upgrade (Beta) Exam that was conducted by Oracle
way back in August have received the certificates . I have not received mine and i have emailed
fulfilment_at_prometric.com and have not got good response . Anybody could point me to better contact .

Thanks Received on Wed Jan 28 2004 - 10:16:52 CST