Re: problem executing plb files

From: Andy Hardy <junkmail_at_[127.0.0.1>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:20:08 +0000

In message <Xns947D8DAFD71C0rsrrogerwarecom_at_204.127.199.17> , roger <rsr_at_rogerware.com> writes
>OK, so I'm using the wrap utility to encrypt a .sql
>file that contains a pl/sql package definition and body.
>
>The problem is that when I attempt to execute the resulting
>plb, I get some SQL errors that were not present in the
>original sql source version.

There are a number of bugs on Metalink referring to problems with the wrap facility when used against PL/SQL using syntax introduced in 9i... although most seem to claim to be fixed by 9.2.

--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849