Connection ODBC very slow

From: Michele Rento <mrento_at_gpi.it>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:27:24 +0100

I have a 8.1.7.4 Oracle database server on True64 4.0F. The connections to database using ODBC are very very slowly. I had the same problem on a server NT but I'm successful resolve it setting the parameter SQL_AUTHENTICATION_SERVER to NONE.

Thanks in advance payment for help. Received on Mon Jan 19 2004 - 08:27:24 CST