Re: Easy SQL & Oracle

From: Bricklen <Xbricklen_at_yahoo.comX>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:01:09 GMT

T Welsh wrote:
> "Hi,
> I have recently started as part of some college work SQL / Oracle Version
> 3.3 "Windows 95".
>
> Please dont ask me why "Version 3.3", all i know is that the college
> computers are set up with this version on them.
>
> Could someone please give me any tips to any good websites that are
> available for learning purposes, maybe FAQ etc.
>
> Or any or goods sites that might give me an insite into how SQL works. At
> this stage i know very little about it, but i am keen to get started.
>
> Thanks
>
> Thomas

couple resources, although doing a simple google search will return FAR more: http://sqlzoo.net/
http://www.ilook.fsnet.co.uk/ora_sql/sqlmain.htm

v 3.3 - I assume that that is _SQL*Plus_ v. 3.3? Surely there can't be a version of the Oracle db that old still in existence?! Received on Sun Jan 18 2004 - 12:01:09 CST