Blocking Stored Procedure leaves an opened session

From: YuliaG <yuliag_at_tecnomatix.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2004 09:15:39 -0800

Hi Everyone,
Please, help me resolving the following problem: I have a blocking stored procedure that runs on the database (waits for new entries in Advanced Queue) and leaves an opened session even if the owner thread exits.Please, tell me how I can configure my database to return from this stored procedure if no message arrives (DBMS_AQ.ENQUEUE action) in a specified time. Thanks a lot for your reply,
Yulia Received on Sun Jan 18 2004 - 11:15:39 CST