Re: SQL Commands to interact with Windows Files in 9iR2

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:25:48 -0800

Akhwashah wrote:

> HI,
> I am currently working with Oracle OLAP 9i. We have some old express syntax
> in our OLAP Web Agent application
> which doesn't seem to work in 9i, where we require to check for and get a
> list of certain files sitting on the Server.
>
> I have not been able to find an alternate command in OLAP DML/Express SPL to
> do this in 9i, so was wondering is there any SQL commands to allow you to do
> this?
>
> I have Express / VB knowledge, but my SQL / Relational knowledge is a bit
> rusty.
>
> regards,
> Imran

I am just fed up with people that post to every usenet group they can spell so yes I know the answer but no I'm not going to tell you. Please repost to a single usenet group and then you will get a response. What keeps happening is that we all pile on and it profilerates everywhere and this is just ridiculous.

This message should be at c.d.o.server ... and nowhere else.

See what pain from a broken leg can do for you. ;-)

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu