Re: ORACLE DBA will work for KIND BUD

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:00:07 -0800

Haximus wrote:

>>Among the best of the language's oxymorons: "Marijuana initiative".

> Or "smart drugs."
>
> Gotta wonder about a guy whose #1 career priority is maintaining his THC
> level.

Got to wonder about the sanity of any employer that would allow him on the premises.

Lets see ... I think I'll bring in someone that has an admitted criminal background, who will be less lucid than they could be, who may well bring materials to the job site that put the company in jepoardy, who is willing to identify himself as a felon on a public forum, and then trust them with sensitive data on which our company relies.

You'd have to be taking huge doses yourself to even consider this guy for anything other than a treatment program ... as a patient.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu