ORACLE DBA will work for KIND BUD

From: greek_philosophizer <greek_philosophizer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:29:29 -0500

Hi,

   I am looking for work as an Oracle DBA and I have tons of experience and also a lot of Unix experience. I will work very cheaply and I will go anywhere as long
as you throw in some KIND BUD! ( This
offer is only valid where legal - maybe
Canada? I live near DC ). Please email
me for a copy of my resume of call my cell at ( 571 ) 224 - 6315. Received on Wed Jan 14 2004 - 08:29:29 CST