Re: OracleWorld in Shanghai...

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:28:57 -0000

I can't find that much about the shanghai event but from a technical point of view a look at
http://www.oracle.com/oracleworld/online/paris/index.html?tech_sessions.html will give an idea of the sorts of things they try to run at an Oracle world event. I can't believe that oracle can't give you some marketing stuff.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA