oracle client on linux

From: eddie wang <eddiekwang_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Jan 2004 11:28:23 -0800

Hi,
I am trying to download an oracle client on linux. I worked with toad and enterprise manager before on windows. but i have no idea what are the equivalent tools on linux.

can someone tell me what to download if I just want to be able to send SQL query to my remote oracle server from my linux computer? it does not have to be GUI-based, commnad-line based tool is fine too.

Thanks!
Eddy Received on Mon Jan 12 2004 - 13:28:23 CST