Porting data to SQL Server

From: Ben W <bundyrum75-nospam-_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:22:07 -0000

I am coming from a SQL Server background, and am trying to find out how data can be pushed from an Oracle db to a SQL Server db.

I have been trying to investigate Heterogeneous services, but this seems to be for Oracle to source queries from a non-Oracle db.

Is there any such tool that can, on a scheduled basis, push specific (query based) data from an Oracle db to SQL Server.

I am not in the position to use SQL DTS (pulling data from Oracle) as access privaleges are tight. I am only able to create relevant tables in my SQL Server db, and expect the data to be there. But the method in doing so is my job...

Many thanks,
Ben Received on Mon Jan 12 2004 - 08:22:07 CST