Re: What's the best development tool for Oracle ?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:33:29 -0800

B.Dimple wrote:

> What's the best development tool for Oracle ?
>
> I want to develop a Data Dictionary.
>
> I like Oracle for the backend but it's difficult to decide what's the
> best choice for the development tool.
>
> I like PL/SQL for development but I'm concerned that I don't seem to
> be able to find anyone using this approach, such as the Dynamic PSP
> product.
>
> I'd appreciate any recommendations between PL/SQL Developer,
> DreamCoder, Dreamweaver, Cold Fusion, ASP, OraEdit and so on.
>
> Thanks for all suggestions.
>
> B.Dimple

We received this exact same request a few days ago and the answer has not changed. Read the posted answers through your newsreader or at www.google.com.

The best choice would likely be to stop trying to reinvent the wheel if this is for an employer or to stop trying to get someone else to do your homework for you if this is a class project.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu