Re: How to run mod_plsql applications

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telus_spam.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:03:02 GMT

Nick Li wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having a hard time finding instructions on how to run mod_plsql
> web applications. Do I need to install Oracle9i Application Server or
> is Oracle9i Database the only requirement? Please give me detailed
> instructions on how the test can be done.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Nick Li

Basic mod_plsql should be available with the http listener that comes with the database. Advanced stuff comes with App Server. Config is in $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/modplsql/cfg/plsql.conf and Apache's connection will be through $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/conf/*.conf

Basic test - http://{server}:{port}

That information was displayed as the last screen during installation (you did write it down, didn't you???). You could try your server's name and port 7777 or 7778

HTH
/Hans Received on Fri Jan 09 2004 - 14:03:02 CST