How to run mod_plsql applications

From: Nick Li <ningli2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2004 11:50:17 -0800

Hi,

  I am having a hard time finding instructions on how to run mod_plsql web applications. Do I need to install Oracle9i Application Server or is Oracle9i Database the only requirement? Please give me detailed instructions on how the test can be done.

  Thanks in advance.

  Nick Li Received on Fri Jan 09 2004 - 13:50:17 CST