Re: Storing/retrieving BLOBs with JSPs

From: bigbinc <bigbinc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2004 10:44:08 -0800

This is cool stuff, Is there anyway to implement a sort of Network File System using Oracle using blobs. The question is, will this kill the oracle server?
Will the performance being in better using File I/O for example using servlets?

I would like to try it but I hate to mess up our server for doing so. Are there any benchmarks?