SQL SErver and ORacle on the same lap top

From: Jawahar Rajan <jrajan_at_nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 02:03:42 GMT

All,
Iam developing a project and trying both ORacle and SQL Server 2000 as a backend database.
As I develop I need access to both and am considering installing both SQL 2000 and Oracle 9i v2 on the same laptop. Will this present any problems having both on the same machine?

Any suggestions are welcome could I partition the disk and seprate the two .

Thanks
Jawahar Received on Wed Jan 07 2004 - 20:03:42 CST