Compare dates

From: <rsj_at_gisportalen.dk>
Date: 7 Jan 2004 04:46:00 -0800

Hi

I am a newbie to Oracle SQL. I want to know if somebody could help me with a problem. I have two tables with a date column. I want to select the rows in the first table that have a date >= 4 years than the rows in the second table. How do I do that?

Best regards

R Received on Wed Jan 07 2004 - 06:46:00 CST