Between function in Decode statement

From: DFN <Iam_at_cyberspace.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:56:05 -0500

My apologies if this is not the right group for this question.

I am trying to use a BETWEEN function in a DECODE statement and I am having a hard time.
Does anyone know if it is not allowed?
I have successfully used some of the other equality tests such as greater than, less than and equal to. Received on Wed Dec 31 2003 - 08:56:05 CST