Getting started

From: Peter Sutcliffe <peter_sutcliffe_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:15:39 -0000

I have installed oracle 9i Enterprise option and Oracle DS 10g on a standalone PC running under XP. This is an evaluation exercise at present. I want to start by looking at Oracle designer but when I select this option it asks for username/password/connect string. So what I think I need to do is to
a) set up new users and groups using an initial username and password but I'm not sure what these are and what menu item I should be using b) Probably set up a repository for this design information but I'm not sure where I should do this
I would appreciate any help that is forthcoming Regards
Peter Received on Mon Dec 22 2003 - 11:15:39 CST