Re: Bug in Oracle 9i?

From: Keith Sauvant <ne.ws.ksau_at_spamgourmet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:46:34 +0100

Thank you all.

It seems to be a problem with version 9.2.0.1 that is solved in 9.2.0.4. But: where to get this version? It is not downloadable as an development version. I am not using Oracle in a production environment but only need an installation for development. Do I need to subscribe to "OTN TechTracks" to get the update? Received on Fri Dec 19 2003 - 03:46:34 CST