Re: Data Models - why?

From: NicK <nospam_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:55:52 +1400

I know its finals week too, but here's a bit of info: When you create a data model, the rest of your project team knows whats going on. They made up Object Orientation as one other way of simplifying project work - each individual makes up a little bit and they then put it all together.

The ROI? Well, just check out how much organizations spend on Rational Software - it pays them back with a saving of up to 18 times of what they spend for some really haywire situations.