Re: [OT] Re: Timestamp of a record -- MCS Letterman

From: NoName <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:26:54 +0100

> no wonder all those locals were asking me for
> 'i superiore-dieci elencano'

"i superiore-dieci elencano" I think should stand for "The Top-Ten List"... I imagine the difficult of the translator tool you used, but the meaning was quite clear. (that italian sentence, in fact, means "the tens above are listing").

I also have grandmother relatives in Trieste. It will be pleasure to meet you :-)

Well, I think this is quite OT, maybe we can continue on another NG.

Ciao! Received on Fri Dec 12 2003 - 05:26:54 CST